Free* Medical Assisting With Phlebotomy Program
Do You qualify for the program?
To qualify for the free* Medical Assisting with Phlebotomy Program, students must:
- Have at least a high school diploma or GED
- Those with a 4-year degree or higher do not qualify
- Live in one of the following areas: San Francisco, Contra Costa County, Alameda County, San Jose, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, San Martin, Saratoga, Campbell, Los Altos Hill, Los Gatos, or Monte Sereno
- Be unemployed, receiving unemployment benefit insurance, or low income
- Be deemed eligible to receive Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Federal Pell grants as part of the financial aid package for the program
- Have met all entrance requirements
- Have US work authorization
*Qualified and eligible students will not pay any out-of-pocket expenses for tuition and mandatory fees. Student Pell Grants will be used to fund this program in addition to WIOA funding.
Please note: Space is limited for these Medical Assisting with Phlebotomy classes.